Fan made Gorillaz video Fan made Gorillaz video

Nice visualisation of the song

I thought you style went really well with the song, quite simple, but effective. The animation went well with the rhythm of the song. It told the story effectively, without spelling it out. Good job.

An Epic Stick Flash An Epic Stick Flash

Nice animation. Pretty gruesome

You have a talent for animation. There were some stylish fight scenes. I found the close ups of the faces a bit confusing though. They were a bit like disembodied heads and they weren't on screen for long enough to properly see them. Overall, I liked it though.

Jason4731 responds:

Yeah. I wasn't too pleased with that either.

Thanks for the feedback

Wall Wall

You have a lot of talent

There are some really nice ideas here. Really fluid animation. Lots of work has obviously gone into it.
I think people have been a bit stingy with your score. Don't be discouraged, you have a lot of talent. Keep them coming.

MorrowDays responds:

Thanks! thats really nice to hear. Im not too discouraged by the score, but it's always nice to know people enjoy the animation. This review means alot.

The Roomies! The Roomies!

A nice mix of comforting and violent

I like your style of animation. Serene and simple... except for the violence that is. I enjoyed the randomness, especially when they first get into the supermarket and one of them flies off instead of walking. It reminds me of Don Hertzfeldt.