Fan made Gorillaz video Fan made Gorillaz video

Nice visualisation of the song

I thought you style went really well with the song, quite simple, but effective. The animation went well with the rhythm of the song. It told the story effectively, without spelling it out. Good job.

An Epic Stick Flash An Epic Stick Flash

Nice animation. Pretty gruesome

You have a talent for animation. There were some stylish fight scenes. I found the close ups of the faces a bit confusing though. They were a bit like disembodied heads and they weren't on screen for long enough to properly see them. Overall, I liked it though.

Jason4731 responds:

Yeah. I wasn't too pleased with that either.

Thanks for the feedback

Wall Wall

You have a lot of talent

There are some really nice ideas here. Really fluid animation. Lots of work has obviously gone into it.
I think people have been a bit stingy with your score. Don't be discouraged, you have a lot of talent. Keep them coming.

MorrowDays responds:

Thanks! thats really nice to hear. Im not too discouraged by the score, but it's always nice to know people enjoy the animation. This review means alot.

Colours Colours

Very fluid animation

I thought I would check out some of your stuff. I like the animation style you have. You have quite a talent for frame by frame animation. It reminds me a bit of Fantasia, where the shapes are dancing to music.
Keep it up.

MorrowDays responds:

hmm, I've never actually seen Fantasia, but I'll be sure to check it out.

Thanks for the review

I Like It Like That I Like It Like That

Nice series of experiments

This is a nice little set of experiments. I liked rotoscoped stuff. I think it is really important just to mess about with things and see what they look like, because it gives a better idea of what you want to do later on. It certainly gives the impression that you are familiar with most of the major animation techniques.
Keep it up.

Dragongem adventure Dragongem adventure

Reallu nice animation

I loved the animation and there are some cool character designs, but I think there needs to be some plot and characterisation if you make it into a series.

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

Random, but good

Nice randomeness. You pulled off the fights scenes really well. Good mix of 3D and 2D. Maybe could have done with being a bit shorter.

Throwback the Duck Ep. 0 Throwback the Duck Ep. 0

Nice style

Really nice animation. I liked the backgrounds in particular. I thought the voices needed work though. I found throwback's voice a little difficult to listen to. Might want to consider making his voice a bit clearer seeing as he is the main character.
I liked kirby doing a messy crap in the toilets, that was genius.

CD- SAW CD- SAW

Slick... or should I say sick?

Nice editing, nice lighting. Good imitation of the Saw style. I can't believe I was wincing at the idea of a drill going into an orange though:) Nicely done.

Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER

Good fake British accents

That was a funny short. I liked the ideas for other animal and mode of transport films. It was well animated and was nicely edited. Good voices too. I liked the fake British accents.
More please.